Mossyard Caravan Park is a four star camping and caravan park located with the beautiful backdrop of the Galloway Hills, four miles west of Gatehouse of Fleet, Mossyard is in the heart of rural Dumfries & Galloway in the south west Scotland
Software functionality and application
This was a straightforward system to develop, but the client still has a very simply to use and effective system for processing and managing their bookings. The main features of the system are;
- Secure (SSL protected), password protected admin site where you can log in and manage bookings, prices, customers, minimum stay rules, deposit rules etc.
- Flexible pricing and minimum stay allowing variations for unit type, date/season and number of adults/children/infants/dogs.
- Full booking calendar and diary allowing you to easily view bookings and search for/edit a particular booking.
- Customisable e-mail templates for booking confirmation, cancellation, pre-arrival and other events as required.
- Public booking system to allow visitors to select accommodation type, required number of units, add optional extras (e.g. firepit, awning), view total cost and pay deposit* (up to 100% of booking).
- The public booking system is also security (SSL) protected would be designed using the colours and branding on your own website so the customer experience is that they are booking within your website.
* Payment of deposits are processed via your own merchant service account, we are currently compatible with either Stripe, 3D Secure Trading, PayPal, WorldPay or Opayo and the initial integration set up between one of these three systems and your Angelfish system is included in this quote.
We also added a balance payment management module which included:
- Set/change your balance due date in the system e.g. all balances due 14 days prior to arrival
- A balances due report which shows you all bookings balances due within the next x days. Each booking would have a ’Send email’ button which allows you to click to send that booking a Balance due email.
- Create a balance due and balance paid email template.
- The balance due email template would include a link to allow the guest to pay the correct balance due via Worldpay. Once the guest paid via the Worldpay link the system would be automatically updated with details of the payment.